Created in collaboration with AP-HP and the Henri Mondor University Hospital in Créteil (France), the Mobile Isolation Cart (UMP®) meets the requirements of hygiene and the prevention of hospital-crossed infections . This modular isolation trolley houses all the personal protective equipment necessary for the application of additional precautions in a single location and with a very small footprint. ou à l’intérieur
The UMP® serves both as a practical equipment and an educational tool. This prevention tool reminds, raises awareness, informs and harmonises an establishment's prevention and hygiene protocols to ensure the implementation of procedures and avoid or limit risk of transmission.
• 2 metal storage baskets, perforated in the 4 corners to facilitate cleaning and disinfection (L. 315 x D. 380 x H. 100mm )
• 1 metal shelf (L. 350 x D. 280mm)
• 1 universal disinfectant hand sanitizer holder in stainless steel wire
• 1 30L waste bag holder in stainless steel wire
• 3 gown hooks
• 1 window for hygiene instructions